Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fall festivities




It seems like we have been so busy this fall, which has been great. Niamh played soccer again and enjoyed herself. She is getting more and more aggressive and we hope she can get EVEN more. She is the fastest one out there, but gets a little timid when the ball is right there. Ryan has had a few field trips at preschool. Bergin, Liam, and I have joined her. Her first field trip was to the fire station. She then had her fall field trip, which is also where she had her school pictures taken. They had a ton of fun. She is a shy little girl but it is so funny to see her open up and kind of take charge. Bergi loves to be a part of all the action. Matt is getting married in 3 days. My mom, Jill, Ashlee, and I put on a bridal shower for Ashley(Matt's). It was a lot of fun. She got some really nice things. My dad came to help set things up. He ended up holding Liam for a bit. He had a white chocolate covered pretzel and was letting Liam lick it. I think he liked it since he sucked it right to the pretzel.
Next came Halloween. What would a year at the Reilly house be like without having princess costumes? I figure that they won't want to be princesses forever, so I might as well let them. Ryan did branch out a little and she was a rock star. It rained for the first part of the night. We always get a lot of trick or treaters so we like to go out early, then stay home. Our friends came over for the last part of the night and we just hung out and handed out candy. It is always a fun night.
We had our ward party one night and we all dressed as M & M's. My friend let us borrow the bags(me and Danny) and the kids were M & M's, even Liam. My friend made him a small one to match the girls. I hope to get the picture soon from the photographer that was taking them that night. It was fun to see all of our ward members and their crazy costumes.







No comments: