Sunday, October 10, 2010

Danny My Love



Today we celebrate 7 years of marriage. The seven year itch? No. I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful husband. There are soooo many things that I love about Danny.

From the beginning he has loved me for me.
He is not afriad to dress up in fun costumes to make all of his cousins laugh.
He is funny. You can always count on him to be the life of the party and make things fun.
He can get us around where ever we need to go and he will never get us lost.
He is such a good dad. He loves to play with the kids and make them laugh.
He is a hard worker. He always does a good job with whatever needs to get done and he makes sure it is done right.
He is charitable.
He loves his family.
He loves to make his mom laugh.
He makes good treats. Whether it is no bake cookies, homemade lemonade, lemon meringue pie, the list goes on. He makes great treats.
He makes the best faces. I can always tell if he is lying, when teasing me. I can always tell when he is serious about something. His face makes a nice little quiver. It is a Danny Reilly original. Those who know him well, know the face.
He has a strong desire to do what is right.
He loves going to Priesthood session which makes me happy.
He is sentimental.
He likes shopping. Whether it is for food, clothes, or anything else random, he likes to do it.
He could be a river dance dancer. He makes a dang good impression.
He has good taste in clothing.
He is a good athlete. He is good at all sports that he plays. He is good at playing games and it seems like he always wins.
He is a WONDERFUL cook. He is not afraid to try new things that he knows I will like.
He likes Mt. Dew, especially when they are running fun little promotions. It probably helps that he has won a few contests they have sponsored.
He is creative. He could take on the calling of relief society meetings(used to be known as enrichment) and he would make any lady in the church jealous, and I am not kidding.
He loves music. He likes to sing his favorite part in a song. You should hear him sing the princess songs.
He was a great missionary and still loves the Japanese people and their culture.
He has the best calves, and he knows it. Ask him about the german shepherd dog bite.
He likes to wash our windows and does a great job.
He is a charmer. People like him, especially all the grandma's and grandpa's at work.
He loves to make our lawn the best on the street. He loves to look at it at night when the sprinklers are on it after a hard days work.
He can always make me laugh even if I am mad at him.
He is a good listener and always has good advice.
He has a strong testimony. He has a lot of faith in Jesus Christ.
He is my ROCK. He was there for me this summer when I needed him the most. I am so grateful that I am married to him. I love him so much and I am grateful we can spend eternity together.

I love you Danny and I am grateful for the wonderful man that you are.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy anniversary Rach! I can totally agree he is one of the best cooks especially breakfast! I always know I am going to get a good meal when I come visit. Love you guys!

Konie said...

Congrats on your anniversary. I thought his mom had good taste in clothing :) does she approve of the first pictures outfit?

Emily Andrus said...

Ahhh....Happy anniversary you guys! I am so happy that you found someone who makes you so happy. You two are adorable.

Thayne and Krystal Family said...

Awww...so cute! I'm a huge fan of the first picture!!! Haha! Danny is such a great husband :) And you are a great wife!

Anonymous said...

I sure did a good job of raising Danny! The best thing he has ever done was to marry Rachel! Rachel, maybe someday that horrendous outfit could disappear!?!?!?!
Love, Mom

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness that first picture has me rolling on the ground!! So happy for you Rach! It's been 7 years for us as well. Life sure has it ups and downs in 7 years and it helps to have your best friend with you. We NEED to get together soon!