Saturday, September 5, 2009

I am technically challenged



Okay so something has come over me. In the course of one week, my two daughter's have started a dance class(hopefully they don't get their mom's rhythym, she has none), and I have started a blog. I have no idea how to even do anything on here. In fact, this is the second time I have typed this. Somehow I deleted it. I am at my sister's mercy and she is not answering her phone. I guess what matters is that I have a blog now. Hopefully I can be dilligent like my sister and sister-in-law, who are awesome bloggers. For now, this will not be cute and it will be boring, but my plan is to keep updated on the Irish life.

6 comments:

Jill said...

I think this is one of the most exciting things that has happened to me in months!!

I am so happy that you started a blog and can't wait to check up on your daily life.

Love you! And yes. I will be your technical support. Call me anytime.

Ashley said...

Yay Rach you got a blog!!! so excited and no worries I had some issues when I started too. You'll get the hang of it.

Michelle said...

I LOVE YOU!!! And I have no rhythm as well. You know you could always call me for help.... :)

Idaho Stoker Family said...

Wonderful first post! It is the thought that counts eh? haha Good luck!
Natalie

Kara said...

My fingers are crossed that I'm the sister-in-law you were referring to. Welcome aboard, young one. You're next blog post should be a tutorial on how to pronounce Niamh's name. I'm just saying . . .

Megan said...

Yeah! You finally joined the blogging world! Don't worry -- all of our blogs were boring at first. We've just had more practice. Some people spend a lot of time making theirs cute and original and others spend a little time copying the cute original ones! I haven't even blogged all summer, but I'll get back into it once I start feeling better (in my first trimester of a very hard pregnancy). Can't wait to keep up with you and your adorable family!