Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Take me out to the ball game

This summer has been filled with softball. Danny played on a men's and co-ed team. He loves playing and he has some great cheerleaders. We love to watch him play, despite what he thinks. I decided that since the ball field was our third home(the pool being second)that I should take some pictures of Danny in action. It is a good thing I didnt' wait until the last game because he pulled his hamstring running to first in the second inning I believe, and he was basically worthless the rest of the game, no offense Danny. He had to pitch and since they lost that game they were done. It was a good season overall. The team is made up of old friends, the literal meaning of OLD. I wonder if the pulled hamstring had anything to do with that? They all have fun together. We love cheering him on and we are sad when it is over. Until next year...



waiting....
Got it
Going
Going
Gone

This is my favorite picture. Danny said
"Do I really look like that when I run?" But of course
Poser
Danny is a man of many talents.
Sometimes rocks are more interesting
The cutest fans

Danny and Benji

3 comments:

Jill said...

I LOVE the picture of Danny running. Did you tell him that yes he does really look like that when he's running?? Too funny.

Your girls are so cute.
Where are the pictures of you??

Your post looks great! Nice work. It does get easier the more you do.

Love you.

Michelle said...

I could eat your girls they are so cute!! Mark looks pretty silly when he runs as well!

The Story of Life said...

I found your blog from Jill's. I am stalking you. :) Love all the pictures! Danny looks so much like Ryan, I had to take a double take. You have such a cute family!