Saturday, August 14, 2010

Footloose & Fancy Free

This is Kara, again. I've been getting quite a few pictures, so I thought I had better post them. I should leave the updating to Rachel, but Liam's PET scan at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia was yesterday, and the preliminary reports give us hope that he has focal lesions in the head and neck of the pancreas. They will know more on Monday when the expert sits down with them. While we don't know for sure if that's the case, it's promising.

From these pictures, I gather that the I.V.'s are out of his feet and he's down to one picc line. That's wonderful.




He sees these faces everyday in his crib.


I personally love the posters at the hospital.



I wanted to add another quick inspirational video on hope, faith and prayers.



No comments: