Friday, August 20, 2010

Life is Good and So are People

This is Kara. I have been terrible at keeping up with posting pictures. I guess I have an excuse since I have eight children to bathe and feed every day now. I'm pretty sure these pictures are in reverse order. Mamie finally made it Philadephia, so now Liam has both grandmas to dote on him. He's doing great. I know Danny and Rachel have finally been able to get out and see the sights in Philly.

One of the pictures is of a quilt in the waiting room of the NICU. The other picture is of an Amish bakery. They said they went there to get some food and when the owner found out why they were in Philadelphia, he told them the order was on him. They were so touched by his and everyone else's goodwill. They also said it was the most delicious food they've ever partaken of.

Thanks again for everyone out there praying on his behalf. We appreciate you.







1 comment:

Jennifer Payne said...

How amazing that both Grandma's can be there! He is so darling! We are still thinking and praying for you like crazy!